How to get sunlight enter into the house? Natural light is preferred over artificial light such as lamp and it would be nice if the room get enough sunlight so no more need to turn on the lamp from morning till night. Natural lighting design allows us to get sunlight. So, what we must to do to get natural lighting in homes?
1. We can start from the window. Throw heavy drapes which block out the sunlight.
However, drapes have a function to prevent dirt get into the house. There are several drapes easy to clean! So you can still cover the windows with drapes and enjoy the sun without fear of dirt which enters to house.
2. For some people, remove drapes can be a bad idea, especially someone who wanted to have their own privacy. For this case, window film is the perfect solution because can protect your privacy and not feel cold. Choose a quality one and read the guidance book about how to install it.
3. For those who want to get aesthetic drapes then sheer drapes should become a great option for a window because doesn’t block sunlight into the house and easy to clean.
4. If you have sufficient funds, try to install skylights. There are many models available, choose which ones the best and able to give plenty of light.
5. The final solution for natural lighting in homes is installing a tubular skylight or solar tracking. This is an alternative choice if skylights can’t give what you want.