Each year, millions human being decorate their homes for the upcoming holiday season, namely Christmas. Are you one of those individuals? If so, which type of Christmas decorations do you…….
Natural light is preferred especially if you can make your house become bright and no need to turn on the light from morning till night. To that end, there are some natural lighting techniques we must learn and apply. What are they? Let us discuss one by one!
1. In order to get more sunlight, try to make an extra window or enlarge the size. If the condition isn’t possible, try to install roof windows.
Bathroom and basement are the rooms should get sunlight. Try installing glass block windows! It not only gives natural light but protecting your privacy to avoid being seen by others from outside.
2. Don’t install or place shelves and cabinets in a position blocks the entrance of natural light.
3. The mirror is an important part of natural lighting design. Put a mirror in the room to help reflect the light.
4. In order to let the light can enter easily so try to install window treatments which made of transparent fabric. Some lightweight fabric makes the sunlight could enter and that’s why you don’t need to install window treatments which made of heavy fabric.
5. Tubular skylights become the final solution to increase natural light to come into your house. It is available in various sizes and shapes can be customized.
That’s five natural lighting techniques can increase the natural light, either sunlight or moonlight, and illuminate the house from morning till the evening.
Tags: natural lighting
As you enter your home, the first place that your eye roams is usually the living room. The living room says a lot about a person. For Christmas, you will…….
The Thanksgiving table reflects the warmth and caring of the holiday. The table setting is almost as important as the meal itself. If you are setting a Thanksgiving table for…….
The celebration of Thanksgiving traditionally includes a large meal to be enjoyed with family and friends. This year, dress up your table for the holiday with a festive Thanksgiving centerpiece, gather…….
Lighting, though not considered furniture, is a vital accessory to include with your living room furniture. If you plan on reading, crafting, or playing games in your living room, then…….