Owning a home library isn’t complete if there is no furniture available. In addition to storing books, furniture can give a different impression to library and often said could enhance the mood to spend more time in it. Choosing furniture must be done carefully because there are a few things about home library furniture should be kept in mind, namely:
1. Choose a sturdy bookcase that can hold the book in large numbers and heavy weight. Make sure you choose a bookcase that has been adjusted based on the book size and don’t forget to install shelves on the wall for extra storage.
2. Prepare a seat in the library and choose according to your preferred sitting posture when reading a book.
3. In addition to the seat, don’t forget to provide a work desk and a reading lamp on it. That’s for sure you can still read in any condition and get enough light.
4. So, the library atmosphere doesn’t look boring, you can put art on the wall that isn’t covered by the bookcase. A painting is a pretty wise choice or you could put a family photograph.
5. Don’t forget to make an impression on the library that describes your life. This will make everyone who enters the area will remember the owner directly.
That’s five things to do in choosing home library furniture.