Some people like to keep ornamental fish and keeping it in the aquarium but there are people who keep it on a pond. Indoor pond became one of preferred options because besides being a place to keep the fish, it can increase the home interiors beauty. Then, how to make indoor pond fish that can offer beauty and tranquility?
1. There are many indoor pond ideas can be applied but before that, make sure you have selected the right place. Choose a place that gets enough light, if you want to make it in the living room then need extra light.
2. Make it easier to do the maintenance, make an indoor pond next to door or window. You must replace the water to maintain the pool cleanliness.
3. If you want to make an indoor pond by placing a container on the floor, make sure the floor condition is strong enough and so the container can be filled with the water.
4. After laying the container or get the right place to make an indoor pond. The next step is read a reference about indoor pond design. Choose the design that suitable for keeping fish.
5. Buy some supplies for fish ponds such as frame and pond filtering system. Filtering system works to maintain water quality and remove a bad odor. Pond frames can give a touch of beauty, but make sure there is enough space to install.
6. Decorate the fish pond by placing rocks, water plants, small fountain or waterfall. Apply based on the design you want!
That’s six steps to create an indoor pond fish. You should try it!